Baby birds peeking their heads out of a small basket, chirping for food. A young skunk smaller than a puppy. Young deer with thin legs and big eyes. The animals are often found injured or abandoned in the wild by residents and turned over to the nonprofit for rehabilitation.
- Small WildNovember 19, 2019By Marilyn DuHamel I am surrounded by many wild […]
- GhostNovember 16, 2019By Marilyn DuHamel There’s a ghost in my house who […]
- Ask Monique – Fox in the NeighborhoodApril 14, 2019Dear Monique — My stepdaughter, Heidi, lives in a […]
- It’s Fawning Season. Think Before You Act!April 10, 2019Although this message was sent by UCSC services to the […]
- Rat Poison is Killing Birds of Prey, and People are Finally Paying AttentionApril 5, 2019November 14, 2018 By William Freedberg, Mass Audubon […]
Native Animal Rescue 1855 17th Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95062