Baby birds peeking their heads out of a small basket, chirping for food. A young skunk smaller than a puppy. Young deer with thin legs and big eyes. The animals are often found injured or abandoned in the wild by residents and turned over to the nonprofit for rehabilitation.
- From the Shore to the Redwoods: Celebrating Forty Years of BiodiversityDecember 13, 2020
- Meet Scarlet, our new educational ambassadorAugust 1, 2020By Amy Redfeather “Scarlet,” as we call her, was […]
- Fox Pays a VisitMay 2, 2020By Marilyn DuHamel The local fox used to be brazen – a […]
- Morning BrunchMay 1, 2020By Marilyn DuHamel We all have our morning routines. […]
- Ask Monique: Hummingbird Orphans? Or not?April 22, 2020Dear Monique — We have a tiny hummingbird’s nest […]
Native Animal Rescue 1855 17th Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95062