Within a minute after being released from its flight cage, this Red Tail Hawk pauses before flying into the Santa Cruz Mountains.
- Native Animal Rescue’s Owl Nest Box ProgramDecember 4, 2021By Chrissie Klinkowski Have you noticed owl nest boxes […]
- From the Shore to the Redwoods: Celebrating Forty Years of BiodiversityDecember 13, 2020
- Meet Scarlet, our new educational ambassadorAugust 1, 2020By Amy Redfeather “Scarlet,” as we call her, was […]
- Fox Pays a VisitMay 2, 2020By Marilyn DuHamel The local fox used to be brazen – a […]
- Morning BrunchMay 1, 2020By Marilyn DuHamel We all have our morning routines. […]
Native Animal Rescue 1855 17th Ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95062